Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. One Raiden Network Token token can now be purchased for approximately $1.56 or 0.00017734 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Token Store, Gate.io and OKEx. In the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded 17.9% lower against the dollar. Raiden Network Token has a market cap of $78.48 million and approximately $9.41 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00134894 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003412 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00029930 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010636 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005437 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,168,936 tokens. Raiden Network Token’s official message board is www.medium.com/@raiden_network. The official website for Raiden Network Token is raiden.network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “RadonPay is an attempt to use the blockchain to send files of any size. The website is no longer working. “
Buying and Selling Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Kucoin, OKEx, Gate.io, Binance, Huobi, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.