Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Primas has a total market cap of $8.02 million and approximately $242,129.00 worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primas token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001747 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Lbank. Over the last seven days, Primas has traded 23.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008075 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003057 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.91 or 0.00869359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011179 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00042055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00102598 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.29 or 0.00181823 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Primas’ launch date was August 21st, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,200,000 tokens. Primas’ official website is primas.io. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial.
According to CryptoCompare, “Primas is an open content release, recommendation and trading ecosphere. Primas is committed to using the block chain and other technical means to change the existing content market structure. This new content value evaluation system ensures that producers of premium content receive direct benefits. Their blockchain can not be tampered with which provides copyright protection. “
Buying and Selling Primas
Primas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Lbank. It is not presently possible to purchase Primas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primas must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.