Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded up 15.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. Playkey has a total market cap of $6.33 million and $202,442.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Playkey token can now be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00005191 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, Playkey has traded 19.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008165 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003069 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $78.22 or 0.00874031 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011150 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00042179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00102046 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00179864 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Playkey’s launch date was November 1st, 2017. Playkey’s total supply is 19,893,268 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,631,512 tokens. The Reddit community for Playkey is /r/playkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Playkey is playkey.io. Playkey’s official Twitter account is @playkey_en. Playkey’s official message board is medium.com/@playkey.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.