Novacoin (CURRENCY:NVC) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 20th. Novacoin has a total market cap of $8.02 million and $21,281.00 worth of Novacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Novacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.98 or 0.00045012 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia, WEX and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Novacoin has traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001846 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007548 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003563 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001835 BTC.
Novacoin (NVC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 9th, 2013. Novacoin’s total supply is 2,014,612 coins. Novacoin’s official Twitter account is @MarketNvc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Novacoin is /r/Novacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Novacoin’s official website is novacoin.org.
Novacoin Coin Trading
Novacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade, WEX, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Novacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Novacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Novacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Novacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Novacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.