Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. Mintcoin has a total market capitalization of $11.12 million and $53,345.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Mintcoin has traded 43.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mintcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.29 or 0.01911560 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003996 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005771 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00015195 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.08 or 0.00753050 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00025538 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002801 BTC.
Mintcoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 6th, 2014. Mintcoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. The Reddit community for Mintcoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mintcoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam. The official website for Mintcoin is www.mintcoinofficial.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.