Mercury Protocol (CURRENCY:GMT) traded up 85.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 20th. In the last week, Mercury Protocol has traded 66.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Mercury Protocol has a total market capitalization of $6.92 million and $3,110.00 worth of Mercury Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mercury Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0403 or 0.00000450 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008165 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003069 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $78.22 or 0.00874031 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011150 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00042179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00102046 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00179864 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Mercury Protocol Token Profile
Mercury Protocol launched on October 25th, 2017. Mercury Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 171,809,625 tokens. Mercury Protocol’s official Twitter account is @mercuryprotocol. The Reddit community for Mercury Protocol is /r/MercuryProtocol. The official website for Mercury Protocol is www.mercuryprotocol.com.
Mercury Protocol Token Trading
Mercury Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Mercury Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury Protocol must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mercury Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.