MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded up 25.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 20th. MarteXcoin has a total market cap of $2.41 million and approximately $546.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MarteXcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.83 or 0.00009282 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex. In the last week, MarteXcoin has traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00058151 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014134 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00076658 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023556 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002985 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028189 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $47.22 or 0.00531067 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000259 BTC.
MarteXcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 2,919,258 coins. The official website for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org. The official message board for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org/forum. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “MartexCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency created by members of the Brasilian community. It's based on the X13 algorithm. “
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Braziliex. It is not presently possible to purchase MarteXcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MarteXcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.