Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded up 20.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. One Magnet coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001303 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Magnet has traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar. Magnet has a market capitalization of $2.39 million and approximately $23,314.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006838 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003785 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002404 BTC.
Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 1st, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 20,682,471 coins and its circulating supply is 20,432,471 coins. The official website for Magnet is magnetwork.io. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.