ICOS (CURRENCY:ICOS) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. During the last seven days, ICOS has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar. One ICOS token can currently be bought for approximately $28.99 or 0.00329530 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Tidex and HitBTC. ICOS has a market capitalization of $16.71 million and $36,660.00 worth of ICOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002962 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.01 or 0.00841239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00103379 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00179170 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ICOS Token Profile
ICOS was first traded on September 22nd, 2017. ICOS’s total supply is 585,617 tokens and its circulating supply is 576,291 tokens. ICOS’s official Twitter account is @icobox_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICOS is icos.icobox.io.
Buying and Selling ICOS
ICOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase ICOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICOS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.