GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 20th. GUESS has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the dollar. One GUESS token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002962 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.01 or 0.00841239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00103379 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00179170 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
GUESS’s genesis date was October 28th, 2017. GUESS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. The official website for GUESS is peerguess.com. GUESS’s official Twitter account is @peerguess. The official message board for GUESS is medium.com/@peerguess.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.