Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. In the last week, Ethos has traded down 19.7% against the dollar. One Ethos token can now be purchased for approximately $2.58 or 0.00030241 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Cobinhood. Ethos has a total market capitalization of $196.26 million and approximately $4.46 million worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.03 or 0.00831527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016877 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00182409 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ethos’ genesis date was June 27th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,975,162 tokens. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethos’ official website is www.ethos.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethos created a platform that could provides a single point of interaction with the new economy. This Digital Wallet is the backbone for Ethos 's asset management and cryptocurrency services platform. “
Buying and Selling Ethos
Ethos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Binance, Cobinhood, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.