Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 20th. Energycoin has a market capitalization of $11.80 million and $15,204.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Energycoin has traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Energycoin coin can now be bought for $0.0970 or 0.00001082 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.25 or 0.00225802 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001108 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00019810 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008927 BTC.
Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2014. Energycoin’s total supply is 121,725,501 coins. The Reddit community for Energycoin is /r/energycoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Energycoin’s official Twitter account is @energycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Energycoin’s official website is energycoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.