Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. In the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $85.03 million and approximately $67,112.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be purchased for $0.0715 or 0.00000812 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002966 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $73.82 or 0.00838599 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042561 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00103239 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00178730 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights’ launch date was November 30th, 2017. Dynamic Trading Rights’ total supply is 3,750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,189,228,953 tokens. Dynamic Trading Rights’ official Twitter account is @TokensNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dynamic Trading Rights’ official website is www.tokens.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.