Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 20th. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for about $0.86 or 0.00010088 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, Bancor Network, CoinExchange and Kucoin. Over the last week, Dragonchain has traded 18% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dragonchain has a market cap of $205.46 million and $2.12 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.03 or 0.00831527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016877 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00182409 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dragonchain’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. Dragonchain’s official website is dragonchain.com. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, Tidex, Bancor Network, CoinExchange, Kucoin, Gate.io and Token Store. It is not currently possible to purchase Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.