Crystal Clear (CURRENCY:CCT) traded up 8.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 20th. During the last week, Crystal Clear has traded down 14.5% against the US dollar. Crystal Clear has a total market capitalization of $264,263.00 and $1,427.00 worth of Crystal Clear was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crystal Clear token can now be purchased for $0.0516 or 0.00000576 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.01 or 0.00849802 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002953 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011190 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00041976 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00103586 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00179202 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Crystal Clear Token Profile
Crystal Clear launched on July 31st, 2017. Crystal Clear ‘s total supply is 6,924,060 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,123,099 tokens. Crystal Clear ‘s official Twitter account is @CCS_Crystal. The Reddit community for Crystal Clear is /r/CrystalClearToken. The official website for Crystal Clear is crystal-clear.io.
Buying and Selling Crystal Clear
Crystal Clear can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Crystal Clear directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crystal Clear must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crystal Clear using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crystal Clear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crystal Clear and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.