Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. During the last seven days, Crave has traded down 22.6% against the dollar. Crave has a market cap of $3.10 million and approximately $4,172.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crave coin can currently be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00002372 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $436.97 or 0.04891030 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00058720 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018931 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.25 or 0.00596015 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00069166 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00046457 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 68.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.65 or 0.01406400 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00041831 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
Crave is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 14,610,870 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin. Crave’s official website is www.craveproject.net.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Crave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crave must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.