CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 20th. In the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 19.8% lower against the dollar. CHIPS has a total market cap of $6.72 million and $20,103.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CHIPS coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003610 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,931.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,060.82 or 0.11912500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00024584 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00150976 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.38 or 0.01747300 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00017987 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019936 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009528 BTC.
CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,911,533 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
Buying and Selling CHIPS
CHIPS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CHIPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.