Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 20th. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be purchased for about $200.24 or 0.02344220 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptox, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded down 21.2% against the U.S. dollar. Byteball Bytes has a market cap of $129.20 million and approximately $379,685.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $71.03 or 0.00831527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016877 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00182409 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Profile
Byteball Bytes’ launch date was December 25th, 2016. Byteball Bytes’ total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 645,222 coins. Byteball Bytes’ official message board is medium.com/byteball. The Reddit community for Byteball Bytes is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Byteball Bytes’ official Twitter account is @
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Cryptox. It is not possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.