Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. During the last seven days, Bodhi has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. Bodhi has a total market capitalization of $14.09 million and $1.21 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bodhi token can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00003945 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, Gate.io, Lbank and EXX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003081 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.79 or 0.00871051 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016447 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011210 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00041796 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00102495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00179642 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bodhi was first traded on August 8th, 2016. Bodhi’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Bodhi’s official Twitter account is @bodhitoke. The official website for Bodhi is www.bodhi.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Gate.io, Allcoin, Lbank and EXX. It is not possible to purchase Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bodhi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.