BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 20th. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.57 or 0.00006405 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Kucoin. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market cap of $39.88 million and $9.45 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded down 14.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008014 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.50 or 0.00866848 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016496 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011255 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00041689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00102621 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00179491 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
BlockMason Credit Protocol was first traded on October 18th, 2017. BlockMason Credit Protocol’s total supply is 116,158,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 69,638,684 tokens. BlockMason Credit Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@BlockMason. The official website for BlockMason Credit Protocol is blockmason.io. BlockMason Credit Protocol’s official Twitter account is @blockmasonio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Kucoin and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.