Blitzcash (CURRENCY:BLITZ) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. One Blitzcash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.68 or 0.00007702 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Blitzcash has traded 24.3% lower against the US dollar. Blitzcash has a total market cap of $2.81 million and approximately $14,274.00 worth of Blitzcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00056757 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012857 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00078290 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00023027 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028484 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.70 or 0.00529286 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000262 BTC.
Blitzcash Coin Profile
Blitzcash (CURRENCY:BLITZ) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 5th, 2014. Blitzcash’s total supply is 4,134,953 coins. Blitzcash’s official website is blitz.cash. Blitzcash’s official Twitter account is @bitalize.
Buying and Selling Blitzcash
Blitzcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Blitzcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blitzcash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blitzcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blitzcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blitzcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.