Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be bought for $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on major exchanges including EXX, CoinFalcon, WEX and Quoine. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 31.7% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008128 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $78.26 or 0.00873159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016573 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011149 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00042109 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00102847 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.29 or 0.00181693 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
Bitcoin Lightning’s genesis date was November 10th, 2017. The official website for Bitcoin Lightning is bitcoin.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Lightning is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bitcoin Lightning is bitcointalk.org. Bitcoin Lightning’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Lightning is a coin designed to send fast, low-cost and secure transactions worldwide.”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bitfinex, CoinFalcon, Quoine, Exmo, Bithumb, Gemini, bitFlyer, Negocie Coins, GetBTC, Bittrex, Bit-Z, BtcTrade.im, GDAX, Liqui, Lbank, itBit, Fisco, BitGrail, BCC Exchange, Gatecoin, Coinfloor, WEX, CoinsBank, Cryptopia, Korbit, OEX, HitBTC, ZB.COM, RightBTC, xBTCe, Huobi, Bitbank, Foxbit, Binance, AEX, BTCBOX, GOPAX, Coinone, CoinEgg, Luno, OKEx, Bitso, CoolCoin, Upbit, BitMEX, Gate.io, Bitstamp, LakeBTC, BitBay, CEX.IO, Paribu, Zaif, ACX, Tidex, QuadrigaCX, Coinsquare, Allcoin, Livecoin, YoBit, Kucoin, Poloniex, BTCC, EXX, TOPBTC, Bitonic, Bitcoin Indonesia, AidosMarket, BTC Markets, BX Thailand, Coinrail and BL3P. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.