Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. During the last week, Bela has traded 26% lower against the US dollar. One Bela coin can now be bought for $0.0919 or 0.00001034 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Poloniex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Bela has a market cap of $3.73 million and $32,878.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.61 or 0.01897460 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004895 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005919 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014982 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00024124 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002723 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000931 BTC.
Bela Coin Profile
Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 40,600,775 coins. Bela’s official website is livebela.com. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is not presently possible to purchase Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.