AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. AppCoins has a market capitalization of $41.31 million and approximately $3.36 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can now be bought for about $0.41 or 0.00004690 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, AppCoins has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002966 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $73.82 or 0.00838599 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042561 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00103239 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00178730 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to buy AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.