Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded up 10.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Achain has a total market capitalization of $94.50 million and approximately $5.69 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Achain has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar. One Achain coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002326 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, CoolCoin, Allcoin and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002966 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $73.82 or 0.00838599 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042561 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00103239 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00178730 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
Achain was first traded on July 22nd, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 461,580,723 coins. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Achain’s official website is www.achain.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, CoolCoin, OKEx and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.