Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. In the last seven days, Verify has traded down 39.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Verify token can currently be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00002992 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta and YoBit. Verify has a total market cap of $3.12 million and approximately $4,156.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.08 or 0.00799730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011925 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00043966 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00103547 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00175825 BTC.
Verify’s launch date was December 5th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,430,282 tokens. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verify is verify.as.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Buying and Selling Verify
Verify can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.