Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 14.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. Over the last week, Polymath has traded down 30.5% against the dollar. Polymath has a market capitalization of $114.41 million and approximately $1.78 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polymath token can now be bought for $0.48 or 0.00005665 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.36 or 0.01859560 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003938 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016420 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00024011 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001136 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 239,999,750 tokens. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.