AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 19th. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $6.21 million and approximately $400.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded 52.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $156.79 or 0.01868640 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003955 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004340 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005524 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016398 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.42 or 0.00756005 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00024004 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002582 BTC.
AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 16th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 1,391,329,601 coins. AsiaCoin’s official website is www.thecoin.asia. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.