GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. One GeoCoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.67 or 0.00021539 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. GeoCoin has a market capitalization of $5.29 million and approximately $8,815.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 635.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00016277 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00063715 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 66.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
GeoCoin is a coin. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,165,329 coins. GeoCoin’s official website is geocoin.cash. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
GeoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.