Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. Over the last seven days, Atmos has traded down 36.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Atmos coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0524 or 0.00000676 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Atmos has a market cap of $5.27 million and $894.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.87 or 0.00165856 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002878 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00044112 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005801 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 65.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Atmos Coin Profile
Atmos (ATMS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 13th, 2017. Atmos’ total supply is 110,437,604 coins and its circulating supply is 100,437,604 coins. Atmos’ official Twitter account is @thenovusphere. The official website for Atmos is novusphere.io. The official message board for Atmos is medium.com/@thenovusphere.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.