district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 13th. During the last week, district0x has traded down 28.2% against the US dollar. One district0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0592 or 0.00000651 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, ChaoEX, Mercatox and IDEX. district0x has a total market cap of $35.50 million and approximately $780,753.00 worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.88 or 0.00911750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014343 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011000 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00046775 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00107937 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.20 or 0.00211231 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
district0x’s genesis date was July 18th, 2017. district0x’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. district0x’s official Twitter account is @district0x. district0x’s official website is district0x.io. The Reddit community for district0x is /r/district0x and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, ChaoEX, Gate.io, OKEx, IDEX, HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.