Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 21st. During the last week, Syscoin has traded 16.3% higher against the dollar. Syscoin has a market cap of $375.07 million and $4.36 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for $0.71 or 0.00006395 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bittylicious, Tux Exchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $224.82 or 0.02035700 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003260 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00025510 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00046024 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003366 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00026804 BTC.
Syscoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 531,104,233 coins. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Syscoin is syscoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, AEX, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.