ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $7.31 million and $77,711.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZrCoin token can now be purchased for about $1.92 or 0.00017474 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Over the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded up 26.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.15 or 0.01152430 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00057075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009089 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00090018 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.87 or 0.00216297 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00021667 BTC.
ZrCoin’s genesis date was March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,894 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,807,146 tokens. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.