Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. Zeusshield has a total market capitalization of $33.67 million and approximately $603,894.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for $0.0292 or 0.00000252 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Gate.io, HitBTC and C-CEX. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded 9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00009902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $139.12 or 0.01202840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003773 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00017788 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00061307 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008661 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00093171 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.07 or 0.00234027 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00022190 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield’s genesis date was July 9th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official website is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, C-CEX, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.