TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. In the last seven days, TokenCard has traded 17.2% higher against the US dollar. TokenCard has a total market capitalization of $46.57 million and approximately $175,103.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TokenCard token can now be purchased for about $1.90 or 0.00016500 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, EtherDelta and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00009941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $138.72 or 0.01203340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003764 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00017817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00060438 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00093486 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00236533 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021717 BTC.
TokenCard launched on May 6th, 2017. TokenCard’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,481,995 tokens. TokenCard’s official Twitter account is @monolith_web3. The official website for TokenCard is tokencard.io. The Reddit community for TokenCard is /r/TokenCard.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
Buying and Selling TokenCard
TokenCard can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase TokenCard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TokenCard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.