TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. TokenCard has a total market capitalization of $43.83 million and $175,964.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TokenCard has traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TokenCard token can currently be purchased for about $1.79 or 0.00015832 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00009609 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.96 or 0.01140530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003602 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016910 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00055008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00088268 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00217739 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00021163 BTC.
TokenCard’s genesis date was May 6th, 2017. TokenCard’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,482,176 tokens. TokenCard’s official Twitter account is @monolith_web3. The official website for TokenCard is tokencard.io. The Reddit community for TokenCard is /r/TokenCard.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy TokenCard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TokenCard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.