Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Swarm token can currently be purchased for about $0.83 or 0.00007047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network and IDEX. Swarm has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $95,516.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Swarm has traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009518 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $133.35 or 0.01134400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003586 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00016781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00056265 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008504 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00089506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00218949 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022158 BTC.
Swarm’s genesis date was May 28th, 2014. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Swarm’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund.
Buying and Selling Swarm
Swarm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.