Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. One Social token can now be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00004761 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and HitBTC. Over the last week, Social has traded 25.1% higher against the dollar. Social has a market capitalization of $8.74 million and $9,885.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.15 or 0.01152430 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00057075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009089 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00090018 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.87 or 0.00216297 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00021667 BTC.
Social launched on August 19th, 2017. Social’s total supply is 16,714,020 tokens. The official website for Social is ico.nexus.social. Social’s official Twitter account is @nexus_socials. The official message board for Social is email@example.com. The Reddit community for Social is /r/nexus_social.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.