Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00001904 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX. Red Pulse has a market cap of $118.40 million and $5.95 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.11 or 0.00193782 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00022824 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00028486 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006479 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
RPX is a token. Its genesis date was October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 543,348,500 tokens. The official website for Red Pulse is www.red-pulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not possible to buy Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.