PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 20th. One PutinCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0137 or 0.00000117 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. PutinCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.82 million and $8,472.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PutinCoin has traded up 13.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.22 or 0.00457559 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00007975 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005452 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00134257 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005357 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00033981 BTC.
PUT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2017. PutinCoin’s total supply is 352,546,231 coins. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PutinCoin’s official message board is putincoin.org/forum. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.