PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 31% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 20th. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded up 12.8% against the dollar. One PostCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0296 or 0.00000271 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. PostCoin has a market capitalization of $470,017.00 and $8,836.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00167001 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004506 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00033347 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010555 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00022196 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007179 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
POST uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. PostCoin’s official website is postcoin.top.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.