Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. One Peerguess token can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001311 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. Peerguess has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $3.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Peerguess has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $138.90 or 0.01201740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003765 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00017793 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00061622 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00093277 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00236383 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00022322 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
Peerguess was first traded on December 10th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Peerguess directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.