OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for about $19.40 or 0.00166380 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Liqui, Gate.io and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded up 52.1% against the dollar. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $1.98 billion and approximately $87.83 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004612 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00033986 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010737 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00021933 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000277 BTC.
OmiseGO uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 6th, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens and its circulating supply is 102,042,552 tokens. The official website for OmiseGO is omg.omise.co. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Mercatox, AEX, Huobi, ChaoEX, TDAX, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Poloniex, Coinnest, Bittrex, Upbit, Coinbene, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Radar Relay, OKEx, Bitfinex, Binance, Liqui, BigONE, BX Thailand, COSS, Livecoin, Exrates and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.