NVO (CURRENCY:NVST) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. During the last week, NVO has traded down 14.5% against the U.S. dollar. One NVO token can now be bought for about $1.42 or 0.00012771 BTC on popular exchanges. NVO has a market cap of $21.28 million and approximately $853.00 worth of NVO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00009787 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $127.86 or 0.01150840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003594 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016923 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00055673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008950 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00088146 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.44 or 0.00219966 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00020903 BTC.
NVO Token Profile
NVO launched on May 14th, 2017. NVO’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens. NVO’s official Twitter account is @nvoexchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. NVO’s official website is nvo.io. The Reddit community for NVO is /r/NVO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The NVO project makes use of the Safenetwork, a distributed file storage system and a distributed computing system, to build a fully decentralized exchange in which users can trade crypto assets in a trustless manner. The NVO token is a CounterParty asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain. 50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO tokens on a weekly basis. “
NVO Token Trading
NVO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX. It is not possible to purchase NVO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NVO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.