NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for about $124.88 or 0.01148560 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, Qryptos, Bitfinex and Cryptomate. NEO has a total market capitalization of $8.12 billion and $240.81 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, NEO has traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00016722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00056165 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009212 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00089297 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00226735 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021474 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001832 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s launch date was October 17th, 2016. NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,000,000 coins. NEO’s official website is neo.org. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Huobi, TDAX, Exrates, BCEX, Upbit, Gate.io, Livecoin, HitBTC, Coinnest, Tidebit, Qryptos, Allcoin, Lbank, BigONE, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, OKEx, Bitfinex, CoolCoin, Kucoin, Quoine, Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to purchase NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.