Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 20th. During the last seven days, Nano has traded down 12.5% against the US dollar. One Nano coin can currently be bought for approximately $7.91 or 0.00067782 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, BitFlip, Kucoin and BitGrail. Nano has a total market capitalization of $1.05 billion and $44.38 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,824.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $929.37 or 0.07961420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,514.18 or 0.12971200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $248.08 or 0.02125210 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $318.85 or 0.02731450 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.74 or 0.00349031 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $139.50 or 0.01195050 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $458.56 or 0.03928270 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000651 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, BitGrail, BitFlip, RightBTC, Mercatox, Bit-Z and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.