MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 20th. One MediShares token can now be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002143 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io and Huobi. Over the last week, MediShares has traded 45.4% higher against the dollar. MediShares has a total market capitalization of $121.36 million and $5.62 million worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00009492 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $132.53 or 0.01129460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00016677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00056232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008538 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00089443 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00219025 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022195 BTC.
MediShares Token Profile
MediShares’ launch date was November 25th, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 482,511,957 tokens. The official website for MediShares is www.medishares.org. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares. MediShares’ official message board is weibo.com/MediShares.
Buying and Selling MediShares
MediShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy MediShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediShares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MediShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.