Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. One Karbo coin can now be bought for approximately $1.22 or 0.00011074 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and BTC Trade UA. In the last week, Karbo has traded up 15.2% against the dollar. Karbo has a market cap of $6.55 million and $58,226.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $296.64 or 0.02692970 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00034169 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00018000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00026780 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001905 BTC.
Karbo (KRB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 5,369,882 coins. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Karbowanec is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency that uses the cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was created as a national cryptocurrency for the Ukranian community “
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and BTC Trade UA. It is not possible to buy Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Karbo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karbo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.