IoT Chain (CURRENCY:ITC) traded up 17.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. IoT Chain has a market cap of $117.11 million and $14.70 million worth of IoT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IoT Chain token can currently be bought for about $3.06 or 0.00026705 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, OKEx and Bibox. In the last seven days, IoT Chain has traded 34.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009994 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.65 or 0.01203000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003806 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00017895 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00061744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00094177 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.96 or 0.00244402 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021655 BTC.
IoT Chain Profile
IoT Chain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,327,425 tokens. IoT Chain’s official website is iotchain.io. IoT Chain’s official Twitter account is @IoT_Chain. The Reddit community for IoT Chain is /r/itcofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
IoT Chain Token Trading
IoT Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Huobi and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase IoT Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IoT Chain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IoT Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IoT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IoT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.