Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Golem has a market capitalization of $336.73 million and $7.63 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Golem token can currently be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00003478 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, Huobi, Poloniex and Abucoins. Over the last week, Golem has traded up 13.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00009712 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.00 or 0.01163260 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003663 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00017137 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00057385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.71 or 0.00092322 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.61 or 0.00220652 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021654 BTC.
Golem launched on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 834,262,000 tokens. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official website is golem.network. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Huobi, Abucoins, Upbit, Cryptopia, CryptoDerivatives, Gate.io, Mercatox, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Poloniex, Exrates, Liqui, Bitfinex, Cobinhood and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.